Our Lamb Good Dog Rewards™ contain 96% premium New Zealand Lamb meat, including tripe, and Green Mussels. Our Rewards are slowly and gently air-dried to preserve the best of our special New Zealand ingredients. The remainder of the recipe includes hand selected vitamins & minerals, sea kelps, chicory, & parsley. A great training treat to reward your dog for their good behavior and recommended by top international dog trainer, Ian Dunbar.
- Packed with nutrition, these mouth-watering air-dried treats are designed for engaged training and high-value rewarding
- Guilt-free and low calorie, these healthy treats are grain-free with no added carbohydrates or cheap fillers, perfect for extended training
- Single-protein in authentic whole-prey ratios of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone, and New Zealand Green Mussels, perfect treat for picky and protein sensitive dogs
- 10% Superfood inclusions of Cold-washed Green Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussels, and Organic Kelp to naturally promote mobility and vitality
- Whether training or teaching new tricks to your puppy, adult, or senior dog, these easy-tear treats are optimized for small and large dog breeds alike.
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
||Unit of Measure
||min. 1300 mg/kg
|Calorie Content (calculated)
||5600 kcal ME/kg | 5.6 kcal ME/piece
See full Typical Analysis here.
Feeding & Storage Instructions
Ways to Feed
Feed ZIWI Rewards to your pet on a casual basis to reward good behavior. For your pet’s health and wellbeing, they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Fully shelf stable, no need for refrigeration. Seal carefully and store away from direct sunlight. Use within 8 weeks of opening.